So I've been thinking lately about starting a Scentsy candle business for extra dough. Mc's just doesn't bring in enough especially when I got a lot to be saving for. Scentsy is kinda like Mary Kay or Avon... only it's these flameless candles. Interesting huh? I love candles and I wanna learn how to make my own. Maybe start a hobby of it. Who knows? lol.
So I'm almost 21 years old(4 1/2 months!! Woo!!) and I still have not set foot in college. Partially cuz I have absolutely NO idea what I would really want to study. I get all these ideas... then they just kinda fade with time. I was enrolled in cosmetology school but that failed cuz I got admitted to the hospital not even 12 hrs before classes began in January(long story). I wanna study something meaningful... Something I can work with people... Possibly change their lives and make them feel better about themselves. Any suggestions of majors?
So it's getting late and I should be going to bed. Gotta continue reading "The Host" :) Gotta love that book!
~jAyBaYbAy~
No comments:
Post a Comment