Friday, July 2, 2010

before work.

Just a quick post before I subject myself to the everyday torture of being a mcslave. lol. So my cousins are in town and I took them up to the the torture chamber (aka McDeath) for lunch and so I could pick up my check after we were done eating. My check was absolutely horrible... especially since I had to give half of it to my grandma. Blah... But ya gotta do whatcha gotta do I guess... Just cuts into my saving to move back to MO. I will prolly be going in the middle of August so that still gives me a little bit of time to save yet... But not much in the whole scheme of things... About 3 or 4 more checks depending on if I choose to stay til the beginning of September... Which I might do to save some extra money. I guess we shall see.
That's really about all that is going on in my life... Boring I know... But such is life at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment