So it's a beautiful Friday here in Wisconsin AND I'm off of work!! That never happens!! How am I spending it? Sitting INSIDE on my computer doing school work/job searching/doing my whole social networking thing/updating my iTunes with some amazing music and I also have "Say Yes to the Dress" on. lol. Life is good!
Watching "Say Yes to the Dress" has me thinking about marriage and all the planning that goes into a wedding. Some people put SOOOO much money down on just a dress!! If it was up to me, I would get married in a park or something in a simple outfit/dress. I would never pay $7,000 on a dress that I'm only gonna wear once!
Okay. Just throwing that out there!! lol.
I have become quite the acapella junkie :) Ever since I watched the Sing-Off, I've gotten hooked! I have always liked music and I always thought acapella was pretty cool. But now, it's something totally different. I love seeing what can be done with the human voice alone. The beats. The tight harmonies. I LOVE IT ALL!! ----> even more reason for me to pursue what I want to pursue :)
Well I should get back to school work! Pharmacology :) Woot woot!
JBAYBAY
No comments:
Post a Comment