Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Breathing a sigh of relief!

I am finally done with Pharmaceutical Calculations!!!! YAY!!!! lol. I took my final last night and mailed it in today! Such a relief to be done with it! :) Now onto Pharmacology aka the meat of the study! I'm ready!
I'm still trying to figure out where I'm gonna end up in the next several months. I know I wanna be in the south and that's where I believe I am being led... I just gotta find an apartment and a job and SAVE SAVE SAVE!!! :) The thing I have to remember is that MY plan isn't always GOD'S plan! Gotta let go and let God :)
In speaking of God, He is REALLY moving in my life. I love seeing Him move in different areas. He is giving me strength through my hectic schedule(work, school, Bible study and still finding time to sleep) There have been several nights where I've had only an hour or two of sleep and I've had work and school stuff to do... But He has kept me going!
Hope you all have a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased that he is working in your life.
    And as you know, don't be led by your preferential pick of weather. He may want you to stay in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete