Life is soooo crazy right now. Still doing Pharmacy Tech school... I'm about halfway through. I feel like I should be done by now... Technically I should be(should've finished in February) I gotta get my life straight. Moving in the next few months cuz gma's gotta move(Her hubby is getting outta jail) I was gonna move to eastern TN for school but that kinda fell through. My friend wants me to move to Boston and get an apt with her... But I really wanna be in the south! I hate the cold weather. I hate the snow. I hate driving in the snow. If I only have to do that a couple of times a year, I would be cool with that! I know that God will lead me where He wants me. Just gotta have faith! :)
As far as guys go, I'm not dating anyone right now... nor do I want to date anyone right now. Reason 1 is I'm wayyyy too busy and I need to keep my focus straight right now. Reason 2 is I can't seem to meet a guy who meets my standards who wants to date me too! lol. I'm done with these guys who are lukewarm towards me and God! I've really been thinking about all of this lately. I'm not gonna go into detail on here cuz I'm still figuring everything out. Slowly but surely my desires for my future mate are changing.
Anywho, Happy Sunday y'all! Be blessed and be blessed to be a blessing to others :)
No comments:
Post a Comment