Saturday, July 16, 2011

It Has Been a Minute...

Wow. I am finally getting around to update this thing. In a nutshell, here is what has happened in the past few months~~
*I have gotten a lot of schoolwork done! I'm almost done now :] I know I said that a lot before but I really am close to being done. Just have labs and clinicals to do :]
*I experienced the EXTREME JOY of being done with working at McDonalds :D No words can describe!!
*I am back in Springfield MO aka the place I have always called home :]
*Not even a full two days after being back in Springfield, I got hired at Teletech making $9.50 an hour and working full time :] Definite blessing!
*I got my first apartment ((Orchard Park Apartments in Springfield)) It's a studio and it's BEAUTIFUL!! Water, trash, sewer, high speed internet and cable are PAID :] PLUS a movie theatre, pool, fitness center, coffee shop and tanning beds ;] I am in LOVE!!
*No Missouri boyfriend. I'm cool livin' the single life :]
*After I am done with my pharmacy tech stuff, I hope to enroll with Full Sail University online and I wanna study Music Business :] Music is my passion and I wanna do something with that for the rest of my life :]

Life is good! God is GREAT :) Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment