Monday, September 12, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things.

So I am bored and I decided to come up with a list of my favorite things. Here it goes.
God. Music. Working. Reading. Learning new things. Texting. Jamming to music in my car. Karaoke. Acapella music. The Sing Off. Committed. Traveling. Long conversations with the best friends ever. My independence in my new apartment. Beyond Scared Straight. Netflix. Love. Cuddling. Changing my hairstyle(both cut and color). Laughing. Quotes. Photography. Vlogs. The Twilight Saga. Kickbutt Acapella arrangements. Dry Erase boards. Baking and cooking. The feeling of accomplishment. Ice cold water. Relaxing on a day off. Getting my nails done. My mom's art. Being myself. Music Business. Dreaming big. Babies. Sleeping. Star Gazing. Road trips. Hot Chocolate. Caramel Mochas from Mickey D's. The Brett Family. Beautiful fall days where I can sit on my patio and drink coffee before work. Fresh squeezed lemonade. Being creative.

Life is beautiful. Despite any current struggles I may be having, life is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I love and miss you Jackie! I am glad that you're leaning on God and he is leading you through everything. Even the toughest struggles are easier with God. Well maybe not easier, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete