So in about a month and a half, I will be the big 2-1. To me, that seems INSANE that I will be COMPLETELY legal... not just 3/4 legal like I've been for the past 2.5 years. I look back and think how fast the past few years have gone and it seems like I just turned 18 and was still in high school. Now I'm getting ready to be a full blown adult. That's NUTS!
So lately, my future has really been crossing my mind. I've been doing quite well in the Pharmacy Technician program I'm enrolled in... But what will I do when I'm done with that? I'm always wanting to expand my horizons and learn tons of new stuff... I'm your typical sponge... just soaking up everything I can. But anyways, I'm thinking about going to a four-year university. I have some ideas of where I would want to go... It's just a matter of putting it all into action :)
My dating fast is in full swing... and let me tell ya, I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. I feel soooo focused. I have no guys holding me back... and the guys I do have in my life are the best and keep pushing me forward, challenging me and holding me accountable. I'm only 4 days into it, yes... But that's 4 days longer than what it would be had I not decided to do this. 361 more days... But who's counting? lol. But seriously though, since I committed to doing this, God has really been by my side... cheering me on if you will. I feel so blessed to be sensitive to what God is telling me to do... and what God is telling my friends to tell me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment