Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I've Come to a Realization.

Okay. So over the past 3 years, I have pretty much lived in what I like to call a "love bubble". Now what is a love bubble you ask? A love bubble is when you fall so crazy, madly, passionately(and sometimes psychotically) in "love" with someone that you forget or lose track of who you truly are. I feel like over the past 3 years, I have purposefully changed myself to fit to what someone elses idea of what love is. I abandoned my morals, I changed many aspects of my personality, I even let someone manipulate and take advantage of me when I always swore to myself that none of these things would happen. That the person I was gonna be with would love me no matter what and I wasn't gonna change for any boy. Well, you see how long that lasted. I was crazy, head over heels for this boy for THREE LONG YEARS... But I've come to realize after A LOT of time praying and meditating in thought on all this... A guy will love me someday, despite the baggage I have... whether I wear makeup or not... whether I cry in sappy movies... he will love the sound of both my talking and my singing voice... He will understand my love of Hannah Montana... He won't want me to change ANYTHING cuz he will love me with all my "flaws". Someday things will be different. I'm happy that everything is turning around. For sooooo long, I lost track of who I was. I couldn't let loose for the fear of being a weirdo in front of his friends. Now I take pride in who I am... I laugh and make jokes about stuff the way I used to. I'm not afraid to let go and just have fun.
I think I finally have the majority of my life back :)

1 comment: