Wednesday, August 18, 2010

yahyahyah!

I GOT A 100% ON A QUIZ FOR PHARMACY TECH SCHOOL TODAY!!! YEEEEEE!! :)) I am soooo proud of how I am doing in the program!! I have a 90% overall! I'm just so ready to not go to McDonalds ever again. The funny thing is I have loved McDonalds since I was a kid. I've had enough of them to the point where I don't know if I could ever set foot in another one after I quit. I've contemplated getting a job somewhere else for the time being... But then I remember, there's really no point... Just gotta suck it up there for another 5 months and then I will be done with school and I can do what I wanna do... And make better money doing so. :)
So I was thinking the other day(I know what you're thinking, Jackie, woah, stop before you hurt yourself...am I right?) I was thinking about Twilight. I watched a video of one of my all-time favorite pastors talking about the Twilight series(and the plethora of other vampire love stories out nowadays) and he was basically BASHING the Twilight books. Here's my question... Did he actually READ the books? The books are NOT bad... The only time the books become bad are when they become your idol and your sole focus... When you start putting God aside in order to worship these amazing books :) lol. Or if you start believing in vampires, witchcraft and such. Therefore, I have decided that I will continue to read the Twilight Saga... and watch the movies. :)
My best friend is going back to college soon and this makes me sad. Happy cuz she's happy but I don't want her to leave... Caroll, pack me with your stuff and seclude me in your dorm all year... Your school will NEVER know :) I will do my school while I'm there and everything will work out... Yes I have thought this over. lol.

1 comment:

  1. 1.) Yay for good scores.
    2.) You would enter a McDonald's though... because you love the smoothies. durh.
    3.) You cannot come to school with me. I'm sorry. And while you may have thought this out you forget: I will have a crap ton of homework, so much that I'll have little time for you. So you wouldn't get to see me because I'd be doing homework or in classes or whatnot.
    4.) You'd have to find food on campus... not cool. They are stingy there.

    ReplyDelete