Right now she is talking about coffee... Coffee is awesome. She wants to own a coffee shop someday and if she does, I will be there EVERYDAY of my life :) I have lots of cream and sugar in mine tho which some people say isn't really coffee at all... :/
I bought a camera when I got paid... Not the exact one I wanted but its AMAZING nonetheless. It's a 12MP Kodak Easy Share :) I'm amazed with the picture quality. I will have to put some on here sometime.
I'm gonna start a video blog on youtube sometime soon cuz I don't always have time to type my ideas. But I have all the time in the world to make random videos documenting my random and somewhat uneventful life.
I also plan to expand on my bucket list soon. It's lacking. I only have 5 things...
1. Fall in deep and passionate love with the man of my dreams.
2. Succeed in whichever career path I choose to pursue.
3. Have beautiful babies someday :)
4. Go to Ireland and Australia
5. Learn Ballroom Dance.
I've realized lately how much of a kid at heart I am. I love such simple things. Bubbles, play-doh, coloring and drawing, playing on playground equipment... etc.
mmmm coffee
ReplyDelete