Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Koalarollella :)

^^ I thought I would share my creative new nickname for my best friend. It combines 3 of her nicknames... Koala, Cake roll and Carollella. :) She sits there and calls me psychotic... But I like it and it's unique to me. There ya go!So I am FINALLY enrolled in college. I'm enrolled in the Pharmacy Technician program through Gatlin Education... And Gatlin goes through McHenry County College... And it's all online :) I can't wait to get started. Gotta my books first tho. They said the books will be shipped in 24-48 hrs. I'm getting sad that my best friend is leaving for college again here before too long. It will be great that I get to make the trip one weekend a month to go see her... But I'm not gonna get to see her everyday or every week. I will miss my Koalarollella :)Well Caroll wants me to get off of here and watch Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist with her before bed so I guess I will do that :)Goodnight Loves

1 comment: