Thursday, August 12, 2010

About Me survey. I got bored. lol

Basics:
Name:Jaklyn E. Tighe
Date of Birth:November 30, 1989
Birthplace:Burlington WI (Burlington Memorial Hospital)
Current Location:Burlington WI (Laying in my bed)
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brownish-Auburn
Height:5'5.5"
Heritage:Irish and German
Piercings:Nose and ears.
Tattoos:Chinese symbol for "Joy" on my left shoulder blade.
Favourite:
Band/Singer:Ohhh goodness... Death Cab for Cutie, Linkin Park, Skillet, RED, Miley Cyrus, Owl City, Katy Perry, Theory of a Deadman, Staind, The Script, Republic Tigers, Group 1 Crew, Buckcherry, Jason Derulo, Imogen Heap... Just to name a few :)
Song:"Bulletproof" by La Roux or "I Will Possess Your Heart" by Death Cab for Cutie.
Movie:"The Green Mile"
Disney Movie:"Lion King"
TV show:Teen Mom, Hannah Montana, NASCAR, Friends, Family Guy
Color:Pink or Black
Food:PIZZA!!!
Pizza topping:Cheese... Or EXTRA PINEAPPLE!! :) MMMMMMM!!
Ice-Cream Flavor:Either plain vanilla or chocolate chip cookie dough.
Drink (alcoholic):Hynotiq mixed with Tahitian Treat... My own recipie.
Soda:Fresca
Store:Wal-Mart or Hot Topic.
Clothing Brand:Idk... I'm not too picky.
Shoe Brand:^^See above.
Season:Late Spring-Early Summer && Late Summer-Early Fall.
Month:November... MY BIRTHDAY!!
Holiday/Festival:My birthday
Flower:Gerbera Daisies.
Make-Up Item:Mascara
Board game:It's not really a board game but I absolutely LOVE Apples to Apples.
This or That
Sunny or rainy:Sunny
Chocolate or vanilla:Vanilla
Fruit or veggie:Fruit
Night or day:Night
Sour or sweet:Sweet
Love or money:Love
Phone or in person:In person
Looks or personality:Personality
Coffee or tea:Coffee
Hot or cold:Hot
Your:
Goal for this year:Get as close as possible to finishing school.
Most missed memory:Having someone love me as much as I love them.
Best physical feature:Eyes.
First thought waking up:I gotta go pee! lol
Hypothetical personality disorder:OCD!!
Preferred type of plastic surgery:Breast reduction and tummy tuck. lol
Sesame street alter ego:??? Idk... lol
Fairytale alter ego:Lol. Wow I'm dumb.
Most stupid remark:I tend to ask dumb questions when I'm upset... I will combine that into one category. lol
Worst crime:.......
Greatest ambition:Fall in passionate and romantic love and start my family and live happily ever after.
Greatest fear:Not falling in love and living happily ever after.
Darkest secret:You think I'm gonna share that.
Favorite subject:Music/Art.
Strangest received gift:A pig that oinks "Jingle Bells"... lol
Worst habit:Biting my nails.
Do You:
Smoke:Used to... Not anymore.
Drink:Occaissionally.
Curse:Occaissionally
Shower daily:Yes.
Like thunderstorms:Yes YES YEEEEESSSS!!!
Dance in the rain:All the time!!
Sing:All the time!!
Play an instrument:I wanna learn to play acoustic guitar.
Get along with your parents:My mom, yes. My dad and I do not speak.
Wish on stars:Sometimes.
Believe in fate:Ehhh... Kinda, I guess.
Believe in love at first sight:Not so much.
Can You:
Drive:Yes.
Sew:No.
Cook:Kinda.
Speak another language:I can understand a tiny bit of Spanish but I can't speak it myself.
Dance:Not really... But I have "Learn how to Ballroom Dance" on my bucket list.
Sing:I like to think so.
Touch your nose with your tongue:Nope
Whistle:Not really.
Curl your tongue:Yes.
Have You Ever:
Been Drunk:Many times.
Been Stoned/High:Yes.
Eaten Sushi:No.
Been in Love:Yes.
Skipped school:Yes.
Made prank calls:Yes.
Sent someone a love letter:Yes.
Stolen something:Yes.
Cried yourself to sleep:Yes.
Other Questions:
What annoys you most in a person?Complete ignorance for the other persons feelings/desires.
Are you right or left handed?Right.
What is your bedtime?I don't have one.
Name three things you can't live without:1. God 2. Friends 3. My cell phone or my internet. lol
What is the color of your room?White.
Do you have any siblings?Nope
Do you have any pets?Nope
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars?Nah.
What is you middle name?Elizabeth
What are you nicknames?Jackie, Jak, Jakerlinda, Jaybaybay, Jay, Putz... etc.
Are you for or against gay marriage?Against.
What are your thoughts on abortion?Pass
Do you have a crush on anyone?Yes
Are you afraid of the dark?No
How do you want to die?Peacefully in my sleep when I'm old.
What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten on one day?Prolly 3 or 4
Would you take a bullet for the one you love?In a second!! :)
What is the last law you’ve broken?Speeding.
In a Member of the Opposite Sex:
Hair color:Doesn't matter
Eye color:Doesn't matter.
HeightI prefer taller than me... But if they're my height, it's cool too.
WeightAverage.
Most important physical feature:Eyes.
Biggest turn-offBeing self centered.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha, I could guess a lot of these. =P
    I wanna take it now. Just so you can see the answers. ;D

    ReplyDelete